There are different ways to pay for your hospital treatment, and these are described below.

Private Medical Insurance
You may already have a medical insurance policy. If so, please check that your policy covers you for the particular treatment that you need. Taj Hospitals accept most policies, but please contact your local Taj hospital to confirm.

If you are thinking about taking out private medical insurance, or about to renew a policy the details below may be useful.

There are many medical insurance schemes available, offering different levels of protection and value for money. It is worth shopping around before you buy, and to save you time and confusion, we suggest you contact ‘Health Care Matters’, an independent intermediary specialising in health cover. Health Care Matters promises to give you unbiased advice in choosing a policy. To take advantage of this impartial advice call free on 0800 458 1616 or write to:

The Old Railway Station
Maiden Newton

Our Website

Fixed Price Direct
If you do not have medical insurance, or find that your policy does not cover you for the treatment you need, you can enjoy the benefits of private health care, whilst knowing exactly how much it will cost.

We will agree the price of everything that your consultant and we think you’ll need in advance, quote you an all-inclusive price and we guarantee that it won’t change. This frees you from the financial uncertainties that coming into a private hospital can sometimes bring.

Click here for full details on fixed price direct.

Personal Medical Loans
With no medical insurance or insufficient cover, affording prompt treatment can be a problem. Now, with our help, getting the best healthcare is easy.

Through Taj Hospitals you can secure a Personal Medical Loan provided by Clydesdale Financial Services, which can be used to fund a wide range of Fixed Price treatments for you, or any member of your family.

A no deposit loan means no need to wait
Via this special unsecured loan arrangement you can, subject to acceptance, quickly and easily apply to borrow the amount required to meet the cost of your treatment. And because no deposit is required an unsecured Personal Medical Loan takes away the worry of waiting and saving.

You can apply to borrow any amount from £500 up to £10,000 over a choice of repayment periods from one to three years.

Peace of mind
Subject to a few reasonable conditions, you can arrange optional payment protection to cover your repayments if you are unable to work due to accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.

The plan includes life cover but excludes any pre-existing illnesses or conditions.

Interest free
The interest free loan scheme allows you to borrow up to 90% of the total cost. You will simply have to pay the remaining 10% as a deposit, before you receive treatment. There are no hidden charges. You then have to make your repayments over a 10 month period.

This applies to a minimum loan of £500 and a maximum of £10, 000. Loans are available to persons aged between 18 to 79 inclusive and are subject to acceptance. Loans are available to UK residents only.

To obtain full details about Personal medical loans please contact us.

If you need independent financial advice you may wish to visit http://www.ifadirect.co.uk/

| Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap |

         Copyright © 2019 TAJ Institute of Medical Sciences Pvt. Ltd.

Site Requirements : Internet Explorer 5.0+ or Netscape 5.0+, Flash Player 5.0 & Real Player 8 Basic
To get in touch with us, call on 91-22-2637 4592, 91--22-2637 4593 or fax us at 91-22-2634 1274